Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Barry the Fish With Fingers
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Puffy the Puffer Fish loves to amaze his ocean friends with his special bubble-blowing show. Big bubbles, small bubbles, square bubbles: the sea creatures have never seen anything so amazing – until Barry shows up! Barry is a fish with fingers. He can finger-paint, knit and play with puppets. He can even (best of all) tickle! The fish can’t wait to play with him. But first Barry needs to cheer up someone who’s not feeling quite so tickled: poor old Puffy the Puffer Fish…
- A bold and brilliant classic by a favourite author
- The story that made Sue Hendra a household name
- Vibrant artwork in Sue’s dynamic, colourful style
- Uplifting moral that we’re all special in our own way
“This is rather fishy fun.” Families Magazine
July 6th, 2009
AR book level: 2.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages