Seeds to Bread
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bread is an everyday food, but do you know where it come from and how it ends up on the supermarket shelves? Follow the story of a loaf of bread, through wheat farming to the manufacturing process. The simple text in this book, suitable for children aged 5+, is accompanied by large, attractive photographs. For children progressing through Book Bands, it is suitable for reading at level 8: Purple.
Where food comes from is a series for young children aged 5+, helping them question where their food comes from. It uncovers the role of farmers and others and begins an exploration of food groups. Children studying science topics including how plants change over time and healthy eating will also find these books useful.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Blue: A World Without Cars (Non-fiction) Level 10
Totally: Gobsmacking Galaxy
- PM Writing 2: Play Sport! (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19
- PM Silver: Gravity and the Solar System (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
- Beans to Chocolate
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- The Great Outdoors Pack
- Forces and Matter
6booksFind Out About Pack x 6
- The Roots of Rap
6copiesYou Choose Fairy Tales x6
- In a Nutshell: The Story of the Giant's Causeway
- Captain Underpants #3: Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space
- Maddy Yip's Guide to Life
- It's All About... Scary Spiders
- A Problem Shared: Death
- Solar System
- Science in a Flash: Sound
- 20 Best Assemblies: Festivals
- Collins Primary Spanish Dictionary
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
- Making A Baby: An Inclusive Guide to How Every Family Begins
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Purple Pack x 4
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
Welcome to Dinosaur School
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- RHS: Sticks, Stars, Dens and Stones: Fun Days in the Great Outdoors
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers about Racism