Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Barrington Stoke: You Killed Me!
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Len Grimsby is dead. Who does he blame? Toby. So his ghost takes Toby back in time. Now Toby can see the outcome of his actions, and stop the terrible events that led to Len’s death. Can Toby save Len from being killed this time? And can he manage not to spoil everything else? This gripping ghost story is great for any teen, but it has extra help for people who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A quick-read ghost story by a Smarties Silver Award winner
- Keith Gray has been nominated for the Carnegie Medal and Booktrust Teen Prize
- Uses simple words to tell a fully rounded story
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
Interest age: Teen. Reading age: 8.
January 1st, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.0; Upper years; 2.0 points