Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Agent 21: Codebreaker
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A London tube bombing leaves Zac hunting the terror cell behind it. Explosive stuff from a real-life SAS hero who knows life on the frontline. Feel your pulse shoot sky high. London is on red alert. An unknown bomber has struck in a terror attack. Zac Darke and his squad must stop it. But clues are scarce. Where will the bomber strike next? A teenage prisoner in a young offender’s institute claims to have the answer. But before Zac can question him, the boy is shot. Will Zac be able to break the cipher before the next attack?
- An explosive action thriller from SAS hero Chris Ryan
- Packed with Chris Ryan’s real-life survival knowledge
- Third in a gripping series about a young government agent
- Chris made SAS history in his legendary Bravo Two Zero escape
“Nobody takes you to the action better than Ryan, because he is the real deal.” Evening Telegraph
February 28th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.5; Middle years; 10.0 points