Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Tallia Storm #1: Pop Girl
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Big hair. Big voice. From her catwalk punk looks to her unbelieveable but actually true story, Tallia is the real Geek Girl – with amazing music! No wonder we’re shouting about her first novel based on her own lucky break. Question: why would a teenage girl want to miss the holiday of a lifetime in Hawaii? Answer: to compete in a once-in-a-lifetime UK talent show. Storm Hall is the voice of the future. She lives to sing. But now she’s going to miss her chance at fame. Or is she? The first novel by the big new voice on the block – discovered by Elton John, no less. Paul Frank ambassador. Journalist. Writer. Style icon. No, there’s nothing she can’t do.
- Tallia Storm’s semi-autobiographical debut novel
- Based on Tallia’s real life, this book tells it like it is
- Tallia was discovered by Elton John aged just thirteen
- She is signed to Virgin Records and writes for Shout!
Tallia Storm (book 1)
October 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 320 pages