A Seal Pup Called Pearl
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The thirteenth in a fantastic series of animal stories for younger readers by Waterstones Children’s Book Prize-shortlisted author Helen Peters, with beautiful black-and-white illustrations by Ellie Snowdon.
Jasmine’s dad is a farmer, and her mum is a large-animal vet, so Jasmine spends a lot of time caring for animals and keeping them out of trouble. Unfortunately, this often means she gets into hot water herself…
When a newborn seal pup is abandoned on the riverbank, Jasmine and Tom are determined to care for her until she’s old enough to be released. But there are other dangers for baby seals, and when Pearl’s life is threatened again, nobody knows what the future will hold. Will Pearl ever be able to return to the sea?
Brilliant storytelling that will make you laugh and cry, this is Dick King-Smith for a new generation. Perfect for readers aged seven and up.
Check out Jasmine’s other adventures: A Piglet Called Truffle, A Kitten Called Holly, A Sheepdog Called Sky and many more!
July 7th, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Amari and the Night Brothers
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
No Such Thing As Dragons
- The Runaway Girls
- Mummy Fairy and Me #4: Mermaid Magic
- The Secret of Nightingale Wood
- The Green Bicycle
- The Forever Whale
- The Hunger Games #3: Mockingjay
- The Young Magicians and the 24-Hour Telepathy Plot
- Cyril and Pat
- The White Fox #2: White Fox in the Forest
- The Summer Lion
My Mum is a Superhero
- A Nightsilver Book #2: The Doomfire Secret
- Stories for Boys Who Dare to Be Different
- Keep Dancing, Lizzie Chu
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
- Voyage of the Sparrowhawk
Beyond the Bright Sea
- The Brightstorm Chronicles #2: Darkwhispers
- Fireborn: Twelve and the Frozen Forest
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
Winnie and Wilbur: Winnie the Witch
- Sky Song
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems
The Smeds and the Smoos