Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Poo poo, bum bum, wee wee - I sing my toilet song. Poo poo, bum bum, wee wee - I sing it all day long!
Encourage toddlers and young children to use the toilet confidently with this hilarious rhyming picture book!
Featuring bright, friendly illustrations and a very catchy rhyme, this fun picture book has been written in consultation with parents to break down all the stages of using the toilet into easy steps, from how to wipe to handwashing.
This book will help take the stress and worry out of toilet training, as children can sing the song and learn to use the toilet without fear or fuss!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Hello Neighbor: The Neighbor's Notebook: The Official Game Guide
- Captain Underpants #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets
3booksI Need A New Bum Pack x3
- The Extincts
Together We Can!
- Where's Santa's Elf? Around the World
- The Day The Banana Went Bad
- Blippi: Merry Christmas!
- Rainbow Magic: Deena the Diwali Fairy
- Blippi: Let's See Animals!
- Game Over Journal
- Jamie Johnson: Jamie Johnson Pack x 7
The Jolly Pocket Postman
- The Biggest Story
- Never Show a T-Rex a Book!
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Ages 6-7)
- Pokemon: Ultimate Sketch Challenge
Friends: The Official Friends Coloring Book: The One with 100 Images to Color
- Tilda Tries Again
When Cucumber Lost His Cool
Bill's New Frock
The Leaf Thief
The Smeds and the Smoos
- I Love Rainbow Unicorns! Activity Book
The Christmas Star
- Draw With Rob
3booksNick Sharratt Pack x 3