My Mums Love Me (PB)
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This lyrical and heartfelt picture book is a gorgeous celebration of same-sex parents and motherhood.I love my mumsand they love metogether we area FAMILY! This beautifully-told story about a same-sex family of two mums and their baby is a love letter to close-knit families everywhere. Lyrical and calming, it’s a perfect picture book to cuddle up with.
- With a gentle rhyming story that will reassure and soothe
- Striking illustrations with bright colours and bold lines to aid engagement
- A wonderful gift for mothers – at Mother’s Day and all year round – and children alike
71 in SCB Offer September 2023
March 3rd, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 1.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Daddies!
- Don't Hug Doug (He Doesn't Like It)
The Day War Came
Two Places to Call Home
- I Need a Wee!
- Alpacas with Maracas
- Bear Moves
- Can Bears Ski?
- What Happened to You?
- When Sadness Comes to Call
- Happy Father's Day (PB)
- Our Table (PB)
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Bee Makes Tea
- The Wonky Donkey: The Dinky Donkey (BB)
- Chicken Little and the Big Bad Wolf
This is Me
- I Love My Beautiful Hair (BB)
Mack and the Missing Cheese
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
- Uncle Bobby's Wedding
Dylan the Baker
- Beautiful Bananas
The Best Diwali Ever
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Hyena Ballerina
You Need to Chill