After The War
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“The best children’s fiction book I’ve yet read about the Holocaust” – Tim Robertson, CEO Anne Frank Trust
Summer 1945. The Second World War is finally over and Yossi, Leo and Mordecai are among three hundred children who arrive in the English Lake District. Having survived the horrors of the Nazi concentration camps, they’ve finally reached a place of safety and peace, where they can hopefully begin to recover.
But Yossi is haunted by thoughts of his missing father and disturbed by terrible nightmares. As he waits desperately for news from home, he fears that Mordecai and Leo – the closest thing to family he has left – will move on without him. Will life by the beautiful Lake Windermere be enough to bring hope back into all their lives?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
When the Sky Falls
- Oliver's Vegetables
5booksReads to Reassure 9+ Pack
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- My Story: The Titanic (reloaded)
4booksFootball Legends Pack x 4
- Counting on Katherine
- You Are a Champion
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn!
- The Story of the Windrush
Football Legends: Lionel Messi
Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly
- I Survived: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
- Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
- PM Ruby: Sport's Beginnings (PM Non-fiction) Level 27
- The Worrysaurus
Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- My Mini Unicorn Journal
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Peppa Pig: Peppa Meets the Queen
- Ninja Kid: Flying Ninja!
- PM Ruby: Sports on Wheels (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
- PM Ruby: Extreme Sports (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
6booksAlice Oseman Pack x 6
- Say What You See: Family