Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
King and the Dragonflies
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
A stirring tale of love, loss and new awakenings. King has lost his brother. Now he must find himself… King is twelve, living in a small but turbulent Louisiana town. His big brother, Khalid, recently died, and grief is tearing the family apart. Things would be easier if King could talk to his best friend, Sandy. But Khalid always said he ought to stay away from Sandy. “You don’t want anyone to think you’re gay too, do you?” Then Sandy goes missing, and King finds his former friend hiding down by the bayou. As their friendship is rekindled, King must confront big questions about himself and his brother’s death…
- A raw and exquisite tale about the power of love
- Beautifully written and a guaranteed tear-jerker
- Serious and moving middle-grade LGBTQ+ fiction
- About racism, homophobia and daring to be yourself
- Kacen Callender is a non-binary rising star of fiction
- They won the Stonewall Award for Hurricane Child
This product has not been reviewed yet.