Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Books About Bullying KS2 Pack x 27 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £39.68 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A bumper pack of middle-grade reads about bullying and kindness
- All sorts of tales about fitting in, making friends, being lonely and more
- Major novels by top talents such as David Walliams and JK Rowling
- Books kids absolutely love, which also convey a serious message
- Helps readers understand that bullying can be dealt with and is not their fault
- Wide range of genres including graphic fiction, humour, poetry and fantasy
- Includes a charming ideas book of hints and tips on how to be kind
2023 in Reading Collections 2019-20
August 1st, 2019
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.