Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Kenzie is a girl made of glass. A rare genetic condition has suddenly turned her skin transparent. She feels hideously repellent. All she wants is to hide. But when a leaked medical photo goes viral, she’s forced into the spotlight. Journalists and reporters descend, looking for snapshots and stories. It feels like the whole world is staring. How much worse can it get? Nobody seems to understand – or care – how she actually feels. Everyone can see inside her, yet no one can truly see her. Except for one person. The blind boy who can’t even look at her. Can he keep her safe? And will Kenzie ever come to feel beautiful on the inside?
- By the Carnegie Medal winning author of The Bunker Diary
- A shattering look at being different in a world without privacy
- Think Wonder fused with a darkly futuristic medical thriller
- Kevin Brooks has explored similar territory in Being and iBoy
- His books include Martyn Pig, Lucas and Black Rabbit Summer
*Please note this book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.