Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Jacqueline Wilson Ages 7–9 Pack x 5 Pack Save even more this September!
Buy this and your school gets £6.58 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Your first step into the wonderful world of Jacqueline Wilson! Guess what? Life isn’t easy. Perhaps you’re being bullied, like Daisy, who has a disabled sister she tries her best to stick up for. Or perhaps your mum has fallen in love and you have to move in with a whole new family, like poor Lizzie Zipmouth. (She’s so fed up she won’t even talk.) But don’t panic! Whatever’s wrong, Jacky makes it all right again in her wise, witty and addictive stories. Living through tough times is hard – but reading about them is fun!
- Exciting younger fiction from a true literary star
- Shorter novels which build stamina and enthusiasm
- A gentle look at this author’s hallmark realistic themes
- Explores topics such as bereavement and stepfamilies
- Jacqueline Wilson was Children’s Laureate 2005-2007
- She has won the Guardian Prize and the Smarties Prize
February 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.