Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Rewards Value Pack: Michael Morpurgo War Stories x 6 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £10.24 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Rewards Value Pack
Great value book packs available on rewards
The many sides of war: from then to now, from the bloody battlefields to the kids left at home. Explore the legacy of conflict in these powerful reads by a king of storytellers. A pilot’s son haunted by the long shadows of the Second World War. A traumatised boy fleeing the war in Afghanistan. A brave horse on the First World War frontline. Including major classics such as Private Peaceful and War Horse, these books will open your eyes to war: all its horror, drama and fallout.
- Incredible war-themed fiction by a legendary writer
- Books that explore the reality and the legacy of war
- Explores both World Wars and the war in Afghanistan
- Michael Morpurgo OBE is a former Children’s Laureate
- Available as a pack of 6 books
- Save up to 50% when you purchase using your Scholastic Rewards
December 6th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.