Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £11.67 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
Lucky enough to have a treehouse? That’s cool – but is yours like this? It has more treats and surprises than Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. And with every book you read, it GROWS! It’s got a giant catapult, a detective agency and a tank of man-eating sharks. There’s a skate park, an ice cream parlour and a ninja snail training academy. There’s even a life-size snakes and ladders game with real snakes! Oh – and did we mention that each book has thirteen cool stories full of laughs and cartoons? Come on up!
- Laugh-out-loud short stories plus funny cartoons
- Full of imagination, humour and topsy-turvy fun
- Winner of the ABIA Book of the Year Award 2015
- A witty treat for fans of Roald Dahl and Mr Gum
- Andy Griffiths has sold over 8 million books so far
July 5th, 2018