Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £6.43 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Who’s been making the biggest noise since Philip Pullman, and is described by Jacqueline Wilson as ‘an ultra stylish writer with a true gift for imaginative storytelling’? Here’s a clue: she based her second book, Rooftoppers, on her real-life habit of prancing about on the roofs of Oxford colleges. (She doesn’t just write about adventures; she actually lives them.) The answer is Katherine Rundell: a young sensation whose lyrical writing sweeps you away on intense and far-flung adventures. The snowy Russian wilds. The Amazon jungle. The rooftops of Paris. Where would you like to begin?
- Three exquisite novels from one of the most exciting new writers around
- Katherine Rundell won the Waterstones Prize for her second book, Rooftoppers
- It also won the Blue Peter Award and was shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal
- “A writer with an utterly distinctive voice and a wild imagination” – Philip Pullman
5657 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.