Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Aaargh! Sam is trapped in a world of birthdays! Hell or heaven? Read, laugh and decide! How much do you like birthdays? Sam loves them. The presents, the parties, the fuss. He’d have a birthday every day if he could. So on his eleventh birthday, that’s what he wishes for when he blows out the candles on his cake. And his wish comes true! Next morning, it’s his birthday again. What could be more exciting? And the day after that. And the next day. What’s not to love? But then disaster strikes. Now it’s up to Sam to fix things. Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for…
- A laugh-out-loud treat by comedy king David Baddiel
- Bursting with heart, hilarity and dreams coming true
- A hilarious rollercoaster ride of pure entertainment
- Witty, stylish artwork from top illustrator Jim Field
This product has not been reviewed yet.