Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Even the title is gorgeous! If you love Hetty Feather, you’ll adore Clover’s tale of art and survival in Victorian times. Life isn’t easy in London’s poor back-alley slums. Clover’s rich imagination is her only escape. But when tragedy strikes, everything Clover loves about the place she calls home is suddenly gone. Is there a place she can run to? Will Clover have the courage to break free? Can she survive without her family, and find a new place to call home? Most importantly of all – will she get to meet Hetty Feather? Jacky tells all!
- A glorious historical read from this superstar author
- Back to Victorian times with a brave new heroine!
- Perfect for fans of Hetty Feather, with an arty twist
- Beautifully illustrated by top artist Nick Sharratt
“An eye-catching gem… It is Hetty Feather for the next generation.” Lovereading4kids.co.uk
“Such a wealth of detail…. It portrays the trials and tribulations of life in Victorian England vividly.” Bookbag
July 6th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 13.0 points
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.