Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Jacky’s first ever Second World War story! Home is where the heart is. But young evacuee Shirley doesn’t have a real home anymore… It’s 1939. The war has just started, and ten-year-old Shirley is being sent away on a train with her schoolmates. She doesn’t know where she’s going, or what’ll happen when she gets there. She’s just been told that she’s going on ‘a little holiday’. Soon Shirley ends up in the country, with two boys – Kevin and Archie – from the East End of London. But living in the eerie Red House, with the mysterious Mrs Waverley, is an experience that will change Shirley forever…
- A stunning World War Two story from a beloved author
- Brings the war alive in a tale of friendship and courage
- For fans of Hetty Feather and Goodnight Mister Tom
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
February 1st, 2018
- 464 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.