What Not to Do If You Turn Invisible
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the author of the unforgettable bestseller TIME TRAVELLING WITH A HAMSTER comes another surprising, beautiful and funny novel about a child who, by disappearing, will write herself into your heart forever…
Turning invisible at will: it’s one way of curing your acne. But far more drastic than 13 year-old Ethel Leatherhead intended when she tried a combination of untested medicines and a sunbed.
It’s fun at first, being invisible. And aided by her friend Boydy, she manages to keep her extraordinary ability secret. Or does she…?
When one day the invisibility fails to wear off, Ethel is thrown into a nightmare of lies and deception as she struggles to keep herself safe, to find the remedy that will make her seen again – and solve the mystery of her own birth…
December 1st, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years plus; 11.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Gone #6: Light
The Underland Chronicles #2: Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane
- Valentine Joe
Looking for Alaska
- Fandom #1: The Fandom
- Who Runs the World?
- Under Attack
- The Medusa Project: Hostage
- Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
- Orla and the Wild Hunt
- Disney Twisted Tales: The Little Mermaid - Part of Your World
Bilal's Brilliant Bee
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes Graphic Novel
His Dark Materials #3: The Amber Spyglass
- Time Travelling with a Hamster
- Don't Put Your Finger in the Jelly, Nelly!
- As Good As Dead
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Scholastic Classics: Dracula
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
- Boy Who Made Monsters
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz (YA Edition)
There's a Dragon in Your Book
- I Would Rather Hug A Tiger (PB)
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
Can You Feel the Noise?