Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Christmas is coming. Are you starting to feel merry; making decorations and bursting into your favourite festive songs? Uh-oh – be careful. Don’t let the grumpy Grinch see you. This misery-guts HATES Christmas, and he’ll try to ruin yours! When the Grinch dresses up like a (very ugly) Santa with a sack, he’s not delivering presents. He’s busy stealing them! But will he wreck your Christmas – or make you laugh out loud? It’s easy to steal stuff. It’s not so easy to steal FUN…
- Genius from Dr Seuss, a global picture book maestro
- A Christmassy favourite written in bouncy rhymes
- Hilarious ending where the festive spirit conquers all
- Warmhearted message of generosity and friendship
October 7th, 2010
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.