Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Dog Man #1: Dog Man
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Half dog. Half man. ALL hero cop. The crazy new series from bonkers genius Dav Pilkey. Quick – call 999! It’s so funny it’s criminal! Is he a man? Is he a dog? Nope: he’s both! When Greg the police dog and his cop companion are injured on the job, their only option is life-changing surgery. That’s how Dog Man is born! With the head of a dog and the body of a human, this crime-biting police hound has a real nose for justice. But will he answer the call of duty – or the call of the wild?
- A laugh-out-loud sensation from funny hero Dav Pilkey
- Bursting with jokes, cartoons and tail-wagging antics
- Over 70 million Captain Underpants books sold
- Dav’s last three books were all no. 1 bestsellers
Dog Man (book 1)
July 6th, 2017
AR book level: 2.6; Lower years; 1.0 points
- 192 pages