Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Dani and Mamo live on the streets of Addis Ababa, fighting for survival in a world where they have nothing. Mamo has escaped from a child-trafficker who has sold him into slavery. Dani is a very different type of runaway, fleeing from his cruel father. Are courage and determination enough to keep them alive when all the odds are against them? Inspired by the true story of an African child living on the edge of destitution, Elizabeth Laird’s wonderful book will take you on an incredible emotional journey.
- Winner of the Scottish Arts Council Children’s Book of the Year Award
- A powerful tale of homelessness and inequality, shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal
- Elizabeth Laird is a first-class writer who often explores topical issues
- Her other books include Oranges in No Man’s Land and Kiss the Dust
This product has not been reviewed yet.