Read & Respond: Jasper's Beanstalk
Buy this and your school gets £4.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, digital resources and guided reading notes based on Jasper’s Beanstalk.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Digital CD-ROM with printable activities and extras
- A special phonics and spelling section for Key Stage 1
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
Each book contains photocopiable/printable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: Tyrannosaurus Drip
30copiesStick Man x 30
30copiesFunnybones x 30
30copiesKatie Morag and the Two Grandmothers x 30
30copiesWinnie the Witch x 30
- Read & Respond: Winnie the Witch
30copiesJasper's Beanstalk x 30
30copiesOwl Babies x 30
30copiesWho's Afraid of the Big Bad Book? x 30
30copiesGorilla x 30
- The Worst Witch
30copiesHanda's Surprise x 30
The Knowledge: Spectacular Special Effects
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
- Read & Respond: Handa's Surprise
6copiesEmily Brown and the Thing x 6
- Short Reads: Non-Fiction Box 4 (Lexile Level 610L-800L)
30copiesThe Highway Rat x 30
30copiesThe Snail and the Whale x 30
30copiesTyrannosaurus Drip x 30
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
30copiesThe Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch x 30
- City Safari: Pigeon
- Read & Respond: Flat Stanley
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Read & Respond: Stick Man
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
- Read & Respond: The Highway Rat
30copiesFlat Stanley x 30