Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pie Corbett's Reading Spine Teacher's Guide
Buy this and your school gets £5.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
All the support you need to deliver Pie Corbett’s Reading Spine: the programme that helps every child build their inner kingdom of stories. “Imagine a school where pupils enjoy, discuss and work with a core of books. These ‘essential reads’ would be a store of classics, creating a living library inside a child’s mind. This is the Reading Spine… a common bank of stories that bind the community together.” That’s how literacy expert Pie describes the Reading Spine. We love the idea – and if you love it too, this book will help you get started, with six simple steps to follow, plus top tips and teaching notes.
- Six steps towards creating a Reading Spine in your school
- Discover a core selection of classics to share with your pupils
- Bring the books to life in class with engaging teaching notes
- Follow Pie’s top tips for reading aloud with different age groups
This product has not been reviewed yet.