Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Strong, cool and good-looking. Nope, we don’t mean you. We’re talking castles! Back in the nasty past, every powerful person needed one. You know: a place to hole up when things got scary. Plus, a brilliant base for when you were attacking someone. Say hello to the ultimate powerhouse: easy to defend, hard to attack, and super cool to look at! (Even better, it proved you were stinking rich if you could afford to build one.) From towering turrets to dark dungeons, check out Britain’s coolest castles. Plus – discover the sieges, treachery, danger and intrigue that went on inside them!
- A brilliant guide to Britain’s castles and their history
- All the coolest castles, from Tintagel to Caernarfon
- Horrid tales of adventure, danger, magic and war
- Jokes, facts, humour and fun in classic Horrible style