Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A reassuring, fact-packed book for girls on what to expect when growing up. From Dr Emily MacDonagh, practising NHS doctor and OK! magazine’s popular Health and Parenting Columnist. Dr Emily talks about the physical and emotional changes of puberty in a simple and friendly way. Topics include:
- When and why will your body start to change?
- How will you feel different and why?
- What’s happening to the boys?
- Plus expert tips on healthy eating, positive body image, self-esteem, and lots more.
- With colourful illustrations and useful diagrams.
- Written in collaboration with a Consultant Paediatrician and School Nurse.
Mother of two and step-mother to teenagers, Dr Emily lives with her husband Peter Andre and children in Surrey. Growing Up for Boys: Everything You Need to Know is out in May 2022.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Adventures of Paddington: My First Sticker Book
- No Probllama Magic Sequin Journal
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
Dragon Girls #1: Azmina the Gold Glitter Dragon
The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO CHEEKY! (PB)
Book of the month
- Glow! Be Confident, Be You
- Love Bug
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Pokemon: Poké Ball Journal
- That's Not My Lion...
I Broke the Internet
- The City of Lost Dreamers
5booksDisney Twisted Tales Pack x 5
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
- Anne Frank's Story
- Get Me Out of Here!
- Be You: Bold and Brilliant Journal
Clifford the Big Red Dog: The Movie Graphic Novel
- Goodnight Mister Tom