Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Fire Colour One
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal 2016.
Spectacular like a phoenix rising. A teenage girl’s life goes up in flames. Fireworks will go off in your heart. And if we know Jenny Valentine, there’s one other big player here. Fate. Iris’s future is burning up faster than family snapshots on a bonfire. Her father, Ernest, is dying – still a stranger to her. Her best friend, Thurston, is on the other side of the world. And now Mum has declared war. Mum wants Ernest’s priceless art collection. But Ernest has other ideas. Amid all the bitter lies, the truth has a strange way of coming to light… Startling and moving, this (like all of Jenny’s books) will open your mind – and your heart. Be warned, only one thing is certain: these words don’t even tell you the half of it.
- A bold and brilliant novel about love, lies and redemption
- Jenny Valentine is one of today’s most original YA voices
- Her books include Finding Violet Park and Broken Soup
- Finding Violet Park won the Guardian Children’s Fiction Prize
“A beautifully written story, soaked in love and important things.” Steven Camden
“This latest creation is her most spectacular yet.” Guardian
July 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years plus; 7.0 points
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.