Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Chasing Danger #2: Mystery at the Ice Hotel
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Five-star thrills at an Arctic ice hotel where a killer wants to turn you into a human icicle. Brrr! Chase and her new best mate Mackenzie are off to the Ice Hotel in Iceland. Good times ahoy! What could possibly go wrong? Snowball fights, dog sledding: it’s the perfect antidote to nearly getting kidnapped in the Maldives. Time to chill out in style! But trouble soon comes knocking. Sinister ‘accidents’. Vanishing guests. Gruesome dead bodies… Now a blizzard has hit. They’re totally cut off, locked in a game of hunter and prey. They’ve got to: 1) Stay brave. 2) Stay warm. 3) Stay friends. 4) Stay alive.
- The second storming mission with all-new heroine Chase
- Die Hard meets Nancy Drew – in the snowy Arctic!
- Addictive action series that’s getting rave reviews
- Bursting with laughs, danger and exotic locations
“I think I might need a holiday after reading this book. There is so much explosive action in it, I’m exhausted.” Serendipity Reviews on Chasing Danger
1261 in Christmas UK Online 2017
Chasing Danger (book 2)
October 6th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.