Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Warning: lushness! (Even war can’t spoil it.) Nazis. Betrayal. Romance. Snow. One shot to stop the war. Don’t miss! How do you do the right thing when you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time? The Nazis have invaded Holland. Tygo never got to choose his side. German soldiers have forced him to loot Amsterdam’s fine houses. He’s got to comply – or die. That is, until he finds a hidden girl with a priceless diamond within her grasp. That massive diamond could buy the details of Hitler’s ultimate weapon. Now Tygo can choose to buy his own safety – or choose to end the war…
- A thrilling war story by a Carnegie Medal nominee
- William Osborne is a major Hollywood screenwriter
- His film work includes The Mummy and Goldeneye
- His first book, Hitler’s Secret, won huge acclaim
“[T]his intense, fast-paced novel reads like a movie script and will capture readers’ attention.” Booklist
October 2nd, 2014
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years; 8.0 points
- 224 pages