Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Wars of the World Pack Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction > Historical Fiction
- History > First World War
- History > Second World War
- Multicultural > African
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Remembrance Day
- War and Combat
Be plunged into the heartache and frenzy of conflicts both old and new in stories of conflict that span from slave-era America to Afghanistan today.
In 1800s America, as the War of Independence rages, a slave girl prepares to fight the greatest battle of her life: the battle to be free. In the First World War, a young dog-handler braves the horrors of the trenches. Will the loyalty of his dog help him to face not just the guns but also the fury of his father’s rages? Searching for a safe place to hide in Nazi Germany, a Jewish boy learns that the only way to fight such darkness is to find the light within yourself. And in modern-day Afghanistan, a young girl walks into a hail of bullets, causing a British army medic to challenge everything she once believed in…
March 4th, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.