Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
How would you like to have a whale as a playmate? In the beach cottage where Noi lives with his fisherman father, he usually only has six cats to play with. But one day, after a big storm, a baby whale washes up on the beach. Noi secretly takes his new friend home to care for him. The trouble is, keeping a whale hidden in the bath isn’t easy. One day soon, the storm whale must go back to the sea…
- A lovely tale of friendship and the magic of nature
- Simple and touching story reminiscent of Oliver Jeffers
- Winner of the 2014 inaugural Oscar’s First Book Prize
- “A quietly affecting and visually striking book” – Horn
5009 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
August 1st, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.