Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Families > Parents
- Animals > Birds
- Animals > Wild Animals > British Wildlife
- English > Reading > Guided Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- English > Writing
- Holidays and Celebrations > Bonfire Night
- Reassuring Stories
- Speaking and Listening
Poor Plop! Baby owls are meant to love darkness – but he’s terrified of it. How can he overcome his nerves and become a true night owl? Slowly, with the help of the other night creatures, he learns that dark is exciting, dark is gentle, dark is mysterious and dark is kind… A wonderful look at the unseen side of things, and at all the positive things that night and dark can be, this is a funny and beautifully told story of facing fears and learning to fit in.
Thirty copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read & Respond: The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark.
5403 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
September 3rd, 2007