Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Holly’s most huggable hero of all time! James has never liked night-times. Everything changes when it’s dark. He’s scared of monsters under his bed, and the frightening shadows in his room. His big sister tells him there’s nothing to be scared of. But James isn’t reassured – until the Midnight Panda appears! Monsters are one thing, but who could be scared of a cuddly shadow panda? With the help of his new friend, James soon finds out that the dark isn’t so bad after all.
- Reassuring short novel by the bestselling Holly Webb
- Sensitively explores the common fear of the dark
- Easy-read text with lovely artwork by Sharon Rentta
- Holly was a 2012 World Book Day featured author
January 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.