Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Lost in snowy Scotland, can Libby save herself – and a rare wildcat kitten? Not all holidays are fun. Libby can tell you that. She’s stuck in the Scottish Highlands with Mum, Mum’s new boyfriend and his young son, Cam. It’s meant to be all happy families. If only Libby actually felt happy! Mum is acting like a teenager. (Totally shaming.) Cam is busy sulking. Oh yes – and it’s freezing! But when Libby and Cam get lost in a freak blizzard, a day out becomes a life-or-death emergency. And that’s when they find the wildcat kitten…
- A stunning and heartfelt new story by Margi McAllister
- A must if you like Michael Morpurgo and Gill Lewis
- Margi’s books include Archie’s War and Fawn
- The Scottish wildcat is now even rarer than the tiger
April 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 176 pages