Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £4.46 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What should you do when Michael Morpurgo just can’t turn out the war/animal fiction fast enough? Luckily, Sam Angus is here with a genuinely fresh and powerful take on animal heroes. Just right if you need another War Horse fix! Two world wars. Three brave animals who must find a way to survive. Meet Bones the soldier dog, Hero the horse and Hey-ho, a loyal donkey. They’ll live through some of the bleakest moments in history, inspiring their human friends (including us) along the way…
- Poignant tales of animal heroes in World War One and Two
- Powerful fiction that supports the school history curriculum
- Ideal for fans of Michael Morpurgo, Megan Rix and Gill Lewis
- Explores trench warfare, Gallipoli and home life during the Blitz
- Soldier Dog was longlisted for the Carnegie Medal in 2013
- Sam Angus also wrote The House on Hummingbird Island
This product has not been reviewed yet.