Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £4.82 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What to do when Michael Morpurgo just can’t turn out the war/animal fiction fast enough? Luckily, Sam Angus is here with a new (and genuinely fresh) take on animal heroes. Great if you need a brand new War Horse fix! Two world wars. Three brave animals who must find a way to survive. You’ll meet Bones the soldier dog, Hero the horse and Hey-ho, a loyal donkey. They’ll live through some key turning-points in history, and inspire their human friends (including us) along the way…
- Exciting and moving tales of animals in World War One and Two
- Perfect for fans of Michael Morpurgo, Megan Rix and Gill Lewis
- Explores trench warfare, Gallipoli and home life during the Blitz
- Soldier Dog was longlisted for the 2013 Carnegie Medal
5667 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
This product has not been reviewed yet.