Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Somebody was in there. Somebody – or some thing . . .
There is no room thirteen in the creepy Crow’s Nest Hotel, where Fliss and her friends are staying on a school trip. Or is there? For at the stroke of midnight, something peculiar happens to the door of the linen cupboard next to room l2. And something is happening to Ellie-May Sunderland, too – something very sinister . . .
A gripping page-turner from a master of spooky suspense, award-winning Robert Swindells. Don’t read this under the covers at midnight!
October 26th, 1990
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.3; Middle years; 4.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Underland Chronicles #3: Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
The Underland Chronicles #5: Gregor and the Code of Claw
The Underland Chronicles #4: Gregor and the Marks of Secret
- Christopher Columbus
The Dinosaur That Pooped the Past!
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #2: Gargantis
Usborne First Reading: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Jedi Academy #8: Attack of the Furball
- Accidental Prime Minister Returns
- Jedi Academy #5: The Force Oversleeps
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
- Boy in the Tower
- Alex Rider #6: Ark Angel - The Graphic Novel
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
Alex Rider #5: Scorpia
- Far from the Madding Crowd (Film Edition)
The Edge of the Cloud
Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
- Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack
Alex Rider #4: Eagle Strike
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
- Jedi Academy #9: At Last, Jedi
- The Girl of Ink and Stars