Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Warning: it starts with a dismembered head on a rack. And it just gets freakier/scarier. This is horror dragged kicking and screaming into the age of AI. (If you’re not in pieces, you’re probably a machine.) There’s a windowless room. A headless body. A teenage girl keeping her captive. That’s all Chloe knows when she wakes up. She can’t move or speak. And the girl – who looks exactly like Chloe – says the body lying there is her. Who is this mad girl? What does she want? Why are killers chasing them? Androids. Danger. Romance. Conspiracy. This is seriously BIG. Find out why it’s caused a sensation.
- Blade Runner meets Slated in a phemonenal sci-fi hit
- Perfect for fans of Scott Westerfeld and Channel 4’s Humans
- “So fast-paced it almost made me breathless” – Library4delinquents
- “One of the most gripping books I have ever read” – Guardian kids’ review
July 22nd, 2014
AR book level: 4.6; Upper years; 8.0 points