Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Twisted laughs from the king of funny, hot on the heels of the riotous Gangsta Granny. From an author who’s being tipped as a modern Roald Dahl, Ratburger is a delicacy that mustn’t be missed. Things are not looking good for Zoe, the young heroine of this story. Her revolting stepmother, Sheila, is so lazy she makes Zoe pick her nose for her. The school bully, Tina Trotts, makes her life a misery by flobbing on her head. And now the evil Burt from Burt’s Burgers is after her pet rat! Can you guess why? The clue is in the title…
- The fifth bestseller from the incredible David Walliams
- Ratburger was screened on Sky for Christmas 2017
- David’s books include Mr Stink and Billionaire Boy
- Hilarious pictures by Tony Ross all the way through
“I absolutely love David Walliams’s books… they will become classics.” Sue Townsend, creator of Adrian Mole
February 13th, 2014
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.