Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: The Penguins of Madagascar: The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel (Book only)
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Animals > Marine Life > Sea Birds
- Animals > Wild Animals > Zoo and Safari Animals
- Comedy and Humour
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Primary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Favourite Character
- Media > Films
- Media > TV
There’s trouble at New York Zoo when King Rat finds the key to the treasure of the Golden Squirrel. Who will find the treasure first? And will it bring the animals the happiness they expect?
Starter and Level 1
Popcorn ELT Readers are the new series of low-level, graded readers from Scholastic. Based on popular films, TV series, and classic children’s literature, Popcorn ELT Readers are targeted at students in the early stages of learning English. They are published at three levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
November 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.