Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Oxford Student's Mathematics Dictionary
Buy this and your school gets £2.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What does binomial mean? And congruent? What about ellipsoid? Maths is confusing enough without all these odd words making it even worse. Luckily for you, help is at hand in this little wonder of a book. Thank it right now for saving your brain. Over 1000 maths words explained (phew), with feature panels on key topics. All with pictures to give your mental cogs a further rest. Take the mystery out of maths – it’s all a whole lot simpler when you make this simple little purchase.
- The perfect companion for secondary maths
- Tricky concepts simply explained in words and pictures
- All the key maths terminology needed for the curriculum
May 2nd, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.