Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Oxford School Atlas
Buy this and your school gets £3.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The atlas that every kid and every school should have! Long setting the standard as the essential atlas for 10-14 year olds, this mighty edition sets the bar even higher with its exciting case studies of natural events. Hurricane Katrina, the Indian Ocean Tsunami, earthquakes, volcanoes: if you think geography is boring, think again! Here are all the key topics you need to study for school: economic development, climate and more. Plus maps of course – tons of them, showing all kinds of things and places; based on real research into how kids like you use maps. Need the perfect atlas? This is it.
- Colourful layout packed with exciting features and photos
- Clearly explains how maps are used and what they can show us
- Detailed look at the British Isles, plus a focus on selected places and events
- Includes satellite maps, relief maps, political maps, thematic maps and more
This product has not been reviewed yet.