Owl Diaries #3: A Woodland Wedding
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This full-colour, highly illustrated diary series is perfect for young readers who love friendship stories starring animal characters!
Eva’s teacher, Miss Featherbottom, is getting married. All of her students have been invited to the wedding. And Eva starts a Secret Wedding Planners Club! But before Miss Featherbottom walks down the aisle, her necklace goes missing. Eva wants to help! She quickly turns her Wedding Planners Club into a Detectives Club.
Can Eva track down the missing necklace before Miss Featherbottom’s wedding is ruined?
Owl Diaries (book 3)
January 7th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rugby Focus: Players and Skills
- Naughtiest Unicorn on the Beach
- 100 Dogs
Poppy Pym #2: Poppy Pym and the Double Jinx
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Voyage of the Sparrowhawk
- The Midnight Guardians
- Ocean Meets Sky
- Animals Are Amazing: Owls
- GamesMaster Presents: The Ultimate Builder's Guide in Minecraft
- The Cloud Horse Chronicles #1: Guardians of Magic
The Fowl Twins
- The Taylor Turbochaser
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency: The Edge of the Ocean
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- The Boy Who Sang with Dragons (The Boy Who Grew Dragons 5)
- Adventures on Trains: Murder on the Safari Star
The Runaway Girls
- A Life Story: Rosalind Franklin
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- Draw With Rob
- Dragon Legend
- Vi Spy #1: Vi Spy: Licence to Chill
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
- Anisha, Accidental Detective