Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Owl Diaries #1: Eva's Treetop Festival
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Indulge your owl addiction and chuckle like mad at the same time. Eva’s secret diary is a hoot – and it’s totally filled with gorgeous colour pictures! We all love owls. But what’s it like to actually be one? Find out in the secret diary of Eva Wingdale: an owl whose life isn’t a million miles from your own. (Apart from living in a treehouse, of course.) Eva’s hobbies? Chatting on her Pinecone phone, hanging out with friends, going to parties and drawing in this book. Her not-hobbies? Dealing with the meanie owl from school!
- Funny diary fiction about a young owl’s life
- Incredible colour pictures all the way through
- Simple chapter reading which builds confidence
- By a highly acclaimed Greenaway Medal nominee
This product has not been reviewed yet.