Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 6 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Homelessness
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Geography > Journeys and travel
- History > Second World War
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Holocaust Memorial Day
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Remembrance Day
- War and Combat
Some things are impossible, surely. Like making a Nazi who wants to kill you (and has toothache) laugh. Or staying hopeful when your entire family is murdered. Or making a story about the Holocaust sweet and funny. Except, hang on – when a master storyteller like Morris Gleitzman gets involved, anything can happen. This World War Two saga is the story of Felix: a kid who never loses faith in goodness. He’s basically a walking ray of sunshine, and even a terrible war can’t extinguish that. Well, not quite. Which makes this quite an unusual look at the war, since you’ll see it through Felix’s trusting eyes. Ultimately, one of the most touching and heartbreaking series you will ever read.
- A war story which spans from the Holocaust to the present day
- Captures a young boy’s hope and resilience in the face of horror
- Explores the fate of Jewish families during World War Two
- Morris Gleitzman is one of Australia’s biggest children’s authors
This product has not been reviewed yet.