Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My Story: Codename Céline
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Forget Alex Rider. How long can a REAL wartime spy girl stay alive…? Have you ever heard of the SOE? If not, you’re missing out on one of World War II’s most exciting true stories. The Special Operations Executive was formed in July 1940. Its mission: to send agents into occupied Europe to sabotage Nazi operations. Now this My Story fictional diary tells the thrilling tale of ‘Céline’: a young teenage spy. Parachuted into occupied France to help the French Resistance, Céline ends up trapped by fierce fighting. Can she keep her nerve and complete her mission – before time runs out?
- A thrilling war story told in a realistic diary format
- Closely mirrors real spy missions of World War Two
- Bestselling series with over a million copies sold
- Exciting historical reading linked to the curriculum
September 3rd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 160 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.