Buy this and your school gets £1.28 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Big dreams, rivalries and romance collide in this must-read YA novel for K-pop fans everywhere! ‘I’m still giddy over this electrifying, big-hearted, all-kill smash of a debut. I couldn’t put it down.’ BECKY ALBERTALLI, author of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
‘The delectable K-pop confessional we’ve all been waiting for … frothy bubble tea of a book.’ NEW YORK TIMES
‘[A] riveting tale of friendship, love, and passion’ TEEN VOGUE
Candace is your average Korean-American teen – who can’t believe her luck when she’s picked from thousands of auditionees to travel to Seoul and train to become a K-pop star.
There’s only one problem: she’s really not cut out for it. The language is hard, the girls are mean, and the number-one rule is NO DATING – which proves impossible after she meets superstar idol One.J and fellow trainee YoungBae.
In the battle to debut, Candace must decide whether a spot in the most hyped K-pop girl group of all time is really worth risking everything …
* A YA romantic coming-of-age novel about big dreams, rivalries and friendship, set against the vibrant landscape of Seoul, South Korea.
- A must for any K-pop fan: a behind-the-scenes look at the Korean pop industry, whilst exploring themes of expectations, female empowerment and determination.
- Stephan Lee is a Korean-American writer, YA enthusiast and ardent K-pop fan!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Adventure Time: Volume 1
- Hello Neighbor #1: Missing Pieces
- All I Want For Christmas
- Scholastic Classics: Macbeth
4booksMiss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Pack x 4
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
- The Wolf Wilder
Death Sets Sail
- The Woman in Black
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
- The Proudest Blue
- A Pocketful of Stars
- Scratch It! Original
Counting On Katherine
- Code Name Bananas