Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £8.27 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Jill Tomlinson’s The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark is one of those books that has captured the hearts of entire generations. In this gorgeous pack you can explore many more of her classic animal stories, including several lesser-known but equally beautiful books. There’s a lost cat on a mission to get back home. A baby penguin with a lot of grown-up responsibilities. And a little otter who won’t stop asking questions! Classic animal fiction with Paul Howard’s adorable pictures right through.
- Classic and heartwarming animal stories by a beloved storyteller
- Reassuring tales about resolving worries and facing obstacles
- Simple yet wise chapter books which build reading confidence
- Lyrical, poetic writing which speaks directly to children’s emotions
“Sure to attract newly independent readers” – Publishers Weekly
5590 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
This product has not been reviewed yet.