Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How I Live Now
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- Award Winners
- English > Reading > Top 100 Books for Teens
- Fiction > Literary Fiction
- Fiction > Science Fiction > Dystopian Fiction
- Media > Films
- War and Combat
Raw, passionate, freaky: it’s still got us buzzing ten years since it first shocked us. This incredible book – now an incredible film – is true romance wrapped up in dystopian militant horror. Fifteen-year-old Daisy has escaped New York for a summer, and she’s having the time of her life. She’s falling rapidly in love with her cousin Edmond, against the dreamy backdrop of the British countryside. Everything is perfect. Until a sudden and horrifying invasion by violent military forces, that is. Torn apart from Edmond, and fighting for survival, Daisy’s story is intense and terrible – in a totally beautiful way.
“A magical and utterly faultless voice.” Mark Haddon
This book contains some mature content.