Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ugly Bugs. You don’t have to go very far to find them. Pick up any stone, look into any corner, and a hideous creepy-crawly thing is bound to squirm out! Huge hairy spiders! Wriggly centipedes! Slimy slugs and snails! Most frail folk will scream and run away. But if you’re brave and intrepid enough to look closer, then it’s time to discover:
- what slugs do with their slime
- why flies throw up on your tea
- how insects drink your blood
- how a preying mantis bites its victim’s head off
- which sickening centipede can kill you
- which people eat fried woodlice as a tasty snack. Yum!
- which prowling parasites live off YOU!!
So lift up the stone on the creepy-crawly world of insects, and get ready to say ‘ulp’ at all the nasty bits. It’s ugly bugs vs. horrible humans – but who wins?
January 2nd, 2014
This product has not been reviewed yet.